Oil & Gas Industry
Accurate measurement and transmitting of temperature, pressure, and flow for oil and gas
With dedicated offices in Edmonton and Calgary, Thermo-Kinetics has a strong history of supplying the Oil and Gas marketplace with a wide range of products, services and technical expertise. Targeted at oil and gas industries, pipelines, petrochemical facilities, and refineries, Thermo-Kinetics services the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream segments of the Oil patch.
- Temperature measurement of Observation and Production Wells using downhole thermocouples – single or multipoint, with or without uphole cable
- SAGD (Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage) temperature measurements
Temperature monitoring employing thermocouples, RTDs, bi-metal thermometers, non-contact infrared temperature measurement and thermal imaging systems for:
- Process monitoring (in refineries, power plants, and manufacturing plants)
- High temperature furnaces
- CSA approved assemblies for hazardous locations
- Critical vessel monitoring – multipoint reactor thermocouples or thermal imaging
- Sulfur recovery units
Controllers, recorders and displays to integrate and monitor a wide range of variables used within the industry.
Pressure and Temperature transmitters including Wireless as well as analytical instrumentation and sensors.
E2T Flare Stack Detection Systems and refractory and gas temperatures in sulphur recovery units using infrared technology.
Level measurement using acoustic wave and radar for:
- Storage tanks, still wells, process tanks, bulk solids, interface measurements, tank farms
Flow measurement of liquid, slurries, and gas utilizing electromagnetic, ultrasonic, mass-flow, vortex, and variable area flow technology for:
- Process applications
- Water/wastewater applications
- Pumping stations
Gas detection employing infrared, catalytic bead, and electrochemical technologies for:
- Portable health and safety monitoring
- Fixed applications