Petrochemical Industry: Thermo-Kinetics Lineup of Solutions
Thermo-Kinetics has solutions that meet the needs of upstream, midstream, and downstream processes and facilities.
Thermo-Kinetics offers a wide range of products, services, and technical expertise targeted at oil and gas industries, pipelines, petrochemical facilities, and refineries, and has offices in Mississauga, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver, to better serve its customers, coast to coast.
Temperature measurement of observation and production wells using downhole thermocouples, single or multipoint, with or without uphole cable, as well as steam-assisted gravity drainage temperature measurements.
– Made with Mineral Insulated cable for durability and accuracy.
Steam-Assisted Gravity Drainage Temperature Measurements.
– Steam-assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) is one of the successful in-site thermal-recovery methods for oil-sands production.
Temperature monitoring employing thermocouples, RTDs, bi-metal thermometers, non-contact infrared temperature measurement, and thermal imaging systems for process monitoring, high-temperature furnaces, CSA-approved assemblies for hazardous locations, critical vessel monitoring, and sulphur recovery units
CSA Explosion Proof SRU Thermocouple
– Monitoring the refractory temperature of SRUs and other high-temperature vessels.
Resistance Temperature Detector
– Sensors used to measure temperature by associating the resistance of the RTD element with temperature.
- Controllers, recorders and displays to integrate and monitor a wide range of variables used within the industry.
Temperature & Process Controllers
– Honeywell is pleased to introduce the next generation and process controller platform.
Recorder & Data Acquisition
– Paperless recording provides data to multiple apartments, assisting in speedy decision making and improving operations and reliability.
- Pressure and temperature transmitters, as well as analytical instrumentation and sensors.
Pressure & Temperature Transmitter
– Honeywell’s SmartLine smart measurement system sets the standard for total performance.
Analytical & Smart Sensors
– Honeywell offers a depth of experience and a broad product portfolio in the demanding science of analytical measurements.
- Refractory and gas temperatures in Sulphur Recovery Units, E²T Flare Stack Detection Systems, using infrared technology.
Sulphur Recovery Unit Monitoring
LumaSense Technologies’ new generation MIKRON E²T Pulsar IV combines continuous measurement of gas and refractory temperatures, reporting both readings simultaneously in one instrument.
Flare Stack Monitoring
– This unique Pilot Flame Detection System is designed for continuous duty monitoring of pilot flames on flare stacks.
- Level measurement using acoustic wave and radar technologies.
SmartLine Guided-Wave Radar
– The SLG 700 series level transmitters feature high-performance guided wave radar level technology. They provide high accuracy, stability, and applicability suitable for a variety of level and interface applications.
SmartLine Non Contact Radar Level Transmitters
– SmartLine Level Transmitter uses Non Contact radar (NCR) 80 GHz FMCW technology and can measure the level of a wide range of liquid and Solid products on a large variety of installations within the stated pressure and temperature range.
- Flow measurement of liquid, slurries, and gas utilizing electromagnetic, ultrasonic, mass-flow, vortex, and variable area flow technology.
– Honeywell’s series of flow meters anticipate a diverse range of industrial applications.
Mass Flow Sensors
– VersaFlow Coriolis Mass Flow Sensors measure mass flow, density, volume, temperature, mass or volume concentration and solids content with a single device.
- Gas detection employing infrared, catalytic bead and electrochemical technologies.
Searchline Excel™ Edge
– The Searchline Excel™ Edge Flammable Hydrocarbon gas detector delivers long-range coverage and protection for perimeter and fence-line monitoring.
Explosion Proof Transmitters
– It takes a special level of drive and dedication to work in hostile environments, and Honeywell Analytics believes your workers deserve the same kind of commitment when it comes to securing their health and safety.
For more than 50 years, Thermo-Kinetics has been working with clients to find innovative solutions for process control and measurement challenges.
The company is recognized as a leader in the Canadian marketplace for temperature sensors, and for good reason: Thermo-Kinetics sensors are compliant with ISO 9001:2015, and its calibration lab is ISO 17025:2017 accredited, which means the company’s calibration procedures and methodology have been vetted and approved by independent auditors.
Contact Thermo-Kinetics to learn more about its products, services, and technical expertise targeted at Aerospace, Food & Beverage, Heat Treating, Mining, Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical, Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Pulp & Paper, Steel and Water & Wastewater.