Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTDs) are used for industrial temperature measurements where high accuracy and long-term stability are required. The 100 ohm platinum element is the most common for industrial applications. The 3-wire lead configuration is used for industrial temperature measurements and provides adequate compensation for leadwire resistance. The 4-wire arrangement fully eliminates all leadwire effects and is used in applications where high accuracy is required.
RTD Probes & Assemblies
- Rugged Construction
- Accurate and Stable Probes
- General Purpose, Tip Sensitive, High Temperature and High Vibration Probes and Assemblies
- 2, 3 and 4 Wire Configurations
- General Purpose or Spring Loaded Mounting, with or without Thermowells
- Nipple, Nipple-Union-Nipple or Bushing Extension Hardware
- CSA Approved Assemblies for Hazardous Locations in certain configurations
- Averaging RTDs
- Custom Configurations
- Head Mounted Transmitter Options
- In-house calibration available
View our Product Reference Guide for specifications and ordering information.
RTD Probes & Assemblies Brochure
View our Product Reference guide for RTD Probes and Assemblies